About Pangaea Data Limited
Pangaea Data provides a novel AI driven product, which has clinically proven to characterize patients in a federated privacy preserving and scalable manner. For example, Pangaea helped characterize cachexia in cancer patients, which led to the discovery of 6x more undiagnosed, miscoded and at risk cachectic cancer patients with 95% accuracy with the potential to save £1billion annually and improving outcomes. Additionally, US based healthcare systems have applied Pangaea to measure health inequity across the US through characterization of patients and their journeys based on tumour genomic testing results, demographics and social indicators from patient records. Clinicians at pharmaceutical companies are applying Pangaea to discover new clinically actionable insights which have helped them find new drug targets, define new end points for clinical trials, understand relationships between drugs and adverse events, find more patients for clinical trials and during the launch of new therapies. The founders (Dr. Vibhor Gupta and Prof. Yike Guo) are based between South San Francisco and London and have attracted $200 million through their research.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct market and trend analysis
- Research and analyze marketing channels (including digital marketing, conferences, publications, events)
- Project manage and plan local and international events
- Content creation for digital and printed marketing collateral
- Provide day to day assistance in executing marketing activities: email, social media, website, CRM
- Plan and track marketing campaigns and strategies
- CRM data management and reporting
- Supporting the team with administrative responsibilities as needed
- University degree
- Background in healthcare/ life sciences/ pharmaceuticals/ ML/ AI is a big plus
- Proactive and highly detailed oriented
- Experience simultaneously handling multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with design/ photoshop is a plus
- Some experience in digital marketing is a plus (SEO, GoogleAds)
- CRM experience (Hubspot is a plus)
- Highly organised with ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Benefits include private medical insurance, life insurance and travel cards.
- You would join a small, dedicated and fast-growing team.
- We are currently supported by serial entrepreneurs and angel investors. You will have the opportunity to experience an investment life cycle for a start-up and meet leading venture capitalists.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about building a start-up business from experienced professionals and serial entrepreneurs.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Application Contact Information
This position will be highly visible to senior management within our company and our investor’s organisations.
Your application should be in English and include a cover letter highlighting your experiences with the financial industry along with your CV.
Please send your latest resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Pangaea Data is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.