Product Marketing Manager
About Pangaea Data Limited
Pangaea Data Limited provides a machine learning based software product to its customers from the biopharmaceutical and healthcare industry for faster identification of patient cohorts based on phenotypes (clinical characteristics and symptoms) from electronic health records (EHRs) and unstructured doctors’ notes. This is critical for detecting patients at risk of diseases, finding genes linked to a phenotype in the context of drug or biomarker discovery, recruiting patients for clinical trials, conducting real world evidence (RWE) studies and matching the right patients with the right drugs. The company’s product has demonstrated that it is able to find the right patient cohorts at 50x speed and 30% higher accuracy when compared to alternative methodologies, such as rule based natural language processing (NLP), keyword extraction and manual means. All such work and metrics are published in high impact peer reviewed journals accessible through https://www.pangaeadata.ai/insights/.
Pangaea is based in San Francisco, London and Hong Kong and was founded by serial entrepreneurs who have raised more than £130 million through their work and is advised by leading experts from industry, Imperial College London and Stanford University. Pangaea’s investors include leading Deep Tech and Life Science funds and serial entrepreneurs who founded several UK and US headquartered unicorns. Pangaea has access to more than 500 million patient electronic health records through its partnerships with hospitals and other such providers from the US, UK, Europe, South America and Asia Pacific.
An opportunity to facilitate the communication of our product, its novel unsupervised AI methods and application in the context of our mission to improve patient outcomes to our customers and partners from the Biopharmaceutical and healthcare industry. This requires a deep understanding of the product to assess its positioning and launch, and the ability to monitor its visibility post-launch and respond to feedback. This role will involve working closely with Pangaea’s founders and technical leads in developing a strong product marketing copy, which speaks to both customers and a wider audience, employing excellent written and oral skills. You will be fluent in communicating the product story and have an ability to relay the unique value proposition and its features of our product to customers and partners.
What You’ll Do
- Interact with customers, employing a strong knowledge of both our product and its application (use cases)
- Copywriting for the product and for related subjects, including press articles on relevant subjects.
- Creation of content (marketing copy, case studies, landing pages, whitepapers) based on the product and its application.
- Development of a product launch plan, detailing the marketing process, announcements, and monitoring the launch success.
- Liaising with our Founders, Technical Leads, Sales Directors and PR for communication around releases.
- Be accountable for growing the impact of marketing launches.
- Specific experience in product marketing.
- Proven expertise in technical and scientific writing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Deep understanding of the actual challenges in healthcare and Life Sciences and an ability to efficiently communicate with scientists and clinicians.
- Ability to work autonomously, collaboratively or in a team.
Perks And Benefits
- Remote and flexible working.
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience.
- Package of attractive benefits including stock options and discretionary bonus.
- You will join a dedicated highly renowned team offering you the opportunity to grow and develop your professional skills and profile.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about building a rapidly growing business from experienced professionals and serial entrepreneurs.
Application Contact Information
This position will be highly visible to senior management within our company and our investor’s organisations.
Your application should be in English and include a cover letter highlighting your experiences along with your CV.
Please send your latest resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Pangaea Data is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.