About Pangaea Data Limited
Pangaea Data is a South San Francisco and London based provider of the novel AI-driven product, PIES (Pangaea’s Intelligence Extraction and Summarization). PIES is characterizing patients by mapping their journeys and disease trajectories based on intelligence extracted and summarized from their records in a privacy preserving and scalable manner. For example, oncologists applied this capability to discover 6x more cancer patients with cachexia which helped them reduce the cost of treatment by 50% and potentially save £1 billion annually. Similarly, clinicians have applied the same capability to extract 26 clinical features (including genomic testing results, demographic information, and diagnosis data date) from patient records with over 97% accuracy (100% accuracy for 14 of these features). This work is helping to produce research quality data sets and is being further scaled across large healthcare systems in the US to measure health inequity and bias. Clinicians at pharmaceutical companies have benefitted from these capabilities by finding more suitable patients and improving screening success rates for new therapies and clinical trials.
Pangaea is based in San Francisco, London and Hong Kong and was founded by serial entrepreneurs who have raised more than $200 million through their work and is advised by leading experts from industry, Imperial College London and Stanford University. Pangaea’s investors include leading Deep Tech and Life Science funds and serial entrepreneurs who founded several UK and US headquartered unicorns. Pangaea is also selected by the UK Government as a leading digital health innovator.
As part of Sales, you will be part of the foundational team selling Pangaea’s product to healthcare and pharmaceutical companies. You will be working directly with our leadership team to help generate, qualify and track opportunities.
- Operate and manage the sales CRM system: ensuring all data is tracked, organized and up to date.
- Manage inbound sales inquiries and escalate to the appropriate stakeholder.
- Compile content, data, and insights for sales presentations or customer meetings.
- Assist with scheduling customer meetings (in-person and virtual).
- Assist with managing relationships with key stakeholders across Science, IT, and Business levels.
- Market research to create leads and sales opportunities.
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer.
- Attentive, organized and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a clear focus on being objective and task driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Previous data management and CRM experience.
- Experience managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role with C-suite.
- Experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced young business.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
Nice to Have:
- Previous sales experiences of 1-2 years within the life sciences, pharmaceutical, or deep-tech industry.
- Understanding of software solutions across research, clinical and commercial (precision medicine, preventative health) areas.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Benefits include private medical insurance, life insurance and travel cards.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about building a young business from experienced professionals and serial entrepreneurs.
- You will have the opportunity to meet leading venture capitalists.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Application Contact Information
Please send your latest resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org